Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Community Forum! Please read this before you post

edited February 2013 in Announcements
Disclaimer: Any discussion that the Moderators consider not appropiate to this forum will be erased without notice. Any user that is consider prejudicial to the development of the forum will be banned without notice.

Here you'll find the help you might need either from the administrators or from other users, as well as shared resources, improvements, code snippets and the likes.

If you feel you need help or want to give feedback, just open a free account, ask here, and it might happen that you get it.

Please:
  • IMPORTANT: Read the Instructions section before posting here. If the answer is already covered there, I might not be bothered to rediscuss it here.
  • Before posting, browse the forums for discussions that might answer/solve your doubts / issues.
  • Keep comments as specific as possible. It is difficult to follow the developments if you don't use the right terms.
  • It helps to dedicate a little time to revising your post to make sure we can understand your exact situation, as we'd be able to help you better and faster.
  • IMPORTANT: Include your OS, browser, server and the version of your gallery and, if possible, a link to it. It eases the helping process.
I have noticed that some users tend to write fast posts that lack 1) the required information and 2) proper explanations for other people to understand their situation.

Phrases like "I cannot see the thumbs" or "It does not work" are very difficult to understand without proper context, and even with one, there are nore explicit ways to explain those situations.

Please (and I cannot be more emphatic on this request) take the time to check that your posts explain well enough your situation. Please go into as much detail as it is pertinent. If we don't understand the situation you're in or the issue you're suffering from, we won't be able to help you properly.

If you need help on how to use this forum please check these tutorials: If you want to follow a discussion's development, you can navigate to the desired discussion and subscribe to it by clicking/subscribing to the RSS Feed link on the left sidebar.

Please keep your discussions focused and your tone nice, and we'll surely try to help you solve your issues.
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.