Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Image captions

edited December 2008 in Installing
I've noticed a lot of discussions on this forum about whether or not there can be captions on larger images.

And Victor, it seems as though you haven't found a way to do this as of yet.

Currently I am researching a way to have a PHP script print the metadata of a JPG from a larger image to display a description of that image directly inside the frame. (I think the frame DIV might be called one of these names: #image_container, #img, .imagen; just so you know what I'm talking about)

I am looking at sites with information like this To help me figure out how to do this.

Have you ever looked into this as being a possibility to display a caption?

Comments

• i haven't added captions only because i haven't found a simple way (for the users) to add them without having to create a new text file for each picture or something as complex as that.

i have looked into it, but right now i don't have the information at hand. if i find it i'll let you know, and good luck.

ps: you might want to make this conversation public so you might get help from others in the community