Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

In this Discussion

Help Modifying my add_footer/header.php

edited June 2007 in Everything else
My website is: http://ccwwrestling.5gbfree.com/media/pics/index.php

I was hopping some one could help me with a few things.

I would like the galleries menu to appear in a table over to the left like the navigation menu is in.

I would like to enclose the thumbnails for the galley into a table.

Also how do i get my sites footer to display underneath the gallery rather then besides it?

Your help would be much appreciated as I love this gallery and do not want to switch!
Thanks,
Xplorer4x4

Comments

• i cannot connect to your site. please check that the url is correct.

unfortunately i don't have time to support custom modifications, but the community might have already done that and could give you some info. good luck.
  • If it doesn't work on the first try give a second or third try.

Any help would be much appreciated victor or any one.
  • I really need help with this people! Please!
  • It looks like you do need help in building your site. From a brief look, you have some stuff out of place in your page. Also, using tables to position things on a page, is not always the best design. If you don't get any other help, I'll try to help you. Email me: jwurster at comcast dot net.
  • If you're in a not good position and have got no cash to move out from that point, you would need to take the loans. Because it would aid you for sure. I get collateral loan every year and feel fine just because of that.