- New interface: easier at-a-glance thumbnail navigation and a clean layout.
- Simple galleries: just upload a folder full of images to your /galleries/ folder and voilá you have a new gallery!
- Lightbox View: Images can be viewed in a lightbox, easier and more precise, with a convenient integrated thumbnail menu.
- Multi-language: set your gallery in French, Italian or Spanish, or select from 12 other. Set it to select the user's local language (if available). Translate it to your own language!
- Permanent URLs: now you can share your galleries and images with friends and acquaintances. Just copy the permalink for a gallery or an image, and email it to them!
- Automatic thumbnails: you don't have to worry anymore about creating your images' thumbnails. Let minishowcase take care of it.
- Added viewing features: Configurable timed slideshow (for now, more to come)
- Sub-galleries: accordion-styled indented galleries you can expand and collapse with a click. (most requested)
- Comments: very simple interface, customisable per gallery (most requested)
- Admin Interface: a simple interface to upload, set up and update your galleries (most requested)
- Plug-in interface with other photo services (box.net, flickr.com) in order to let you browse your images on your site and make minishowcase an alternative interface for existing user galleries and photo storage.
- Private galleries: protect your galleries with username/password, and share it with your private friends and clients
02. When you select a gallery, the thumbnails are generated on-the-fly and presented on a thumbnails menu, without having to reload the entire page.
Disclaimer and Licencing
Petit disclaimer: This program is given 'AS IS' in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; anyway, this is such a simple program it should not be a problem to you.
minishowcase is licenced under a commercial licence. It can be found here.